Friday 3 August 2012

Update // My office My stock



Hi, It has been a while since I blog as being a first time mum has a lot of things to prepare and learn and it's start to taking it tolls on me. The tiredness and lacking of energy are making it harder to do or finished anything, including my work on my Etsy shop.


However I try and I "n-e-a-r-l-y" finish sorting out my office and give way to nursery.  So that mean I can start to concentrate on my business again.

By the way, as this spare bedroom is going to be A NURSERY / MY OFFICE so I planned to hide all my files and tools in columns in the the chimney (which you can't see here in the photo - its opposite the window) and make it looks more like a nursery.

Will have more photo and progress of working to show here soon...

Have a nice weekend everyone xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...